Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kadhimiya sector.. It provides health services to more than 700,000 people in the largest geographic

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kadhimiya sector.. It provides health services to more than 700,000 people in the largest geographic Empty Kadhimiya sector.. It provides health services to more than 700,000 people in the largest geographic

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Sep 2021, 7:42 am

[size=52]Kadhimiya sector.. It provides health services to more than 700,000 people in the largest geographical area[/size]

[size=45]reports..[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Kadhimiya Health Care Sector is one of the health institutions that was established in 2009 after the separation of the justice sector from it. It covers the areas of (Al-Kadhimiya Holy, Shulat Al-Sadreen, Al-Hurriya, Al-Ghazaliyah) after the increase in the population and the expansion of the geographical area of ​​the areas (northwest) near Karkh.[/size]
    [size=45]According to the population statistics established in the Baghdad Health Department, Karkh, in the geographical area where the Kadhimiya sector covers its medical and health services through its primary and secondary centers distributed within the geographical location, its population is (71,4642) people, receiving health services from 15 health centers for primary health care, including; (Al-Kadhimiya I, Al-Zahra for Family Health, Al-Hurriya I, Al-Hurriya II, Martyr Abdul Sahib Dakhil, Al-Dulai, Al-Khatib, Al-Jawadeen, Al-Nour for Family Medicine, Al-Sadr for Family Health, Martyr Muamel Al-Sadr, Martyr Bashir Al-Jazaery, Al-Wafa, Al-Dwanim, New Iraq), in addition to Specialized centers and health homes in slum and remote residential complexes.[/size]
    [size=45]And regarding the medical and health services provided to the citizens of the geographical area, the director of the Kadhimiya sector, Dr. (Iman Ghani Ali), explained that the services provided under the Corona pandemic continue, as the number of auditors for the month of August reached (45,654), including (22520) males and (23,124). ) of females, with a variety of maternal and child care, dental care, radiology, and various health programs.[/size]
    [size=45]Dr. Eman added that the laboratories of the sector's centers received 6,312 patients during the month of August, while the total of various analyzes amounted to 12,025 medical analyzes.[/size]
    [size=45]After the spread of the Corona pandemic in Iraq and the world early last year, and the supply of Corona vaccines this year, the Kadhimiya Primary Health Care Sector began opening more than 12 main vaccination outlets to receive citizens in order to give them the anti-Coronavirus vaccine, and in order to reach the largest number of vaccinators, I submitted The management of the Kadhimiya sector and under the direction of the Karkh Health Department, to open three vaccination centers that provide vaccines for the Corona virus throughout the week.[/size]
    [size=45]Karkh health notification[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:22 pm