Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Investment projects will stop until the 2022 budget is passed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: Investment projects will stop until the 2022 budget is passed Empty Parliamentary Finance: Investment projects will stop until the 2022 budget is passed

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Sep 2021, 7:43 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Ahmed Hama, confirmed, on Tuesday (September 21, 2021), that investment projects in the country will stop during the coming period until the passage of the country’s general federal budget bill for the year 2022 by the new House of Representatives.
    Hama said, in a statement to  IQ News , that "the court cannot stop the implementation of all paragraphs of the 2021 budget law, and therefore it is in force as long as no decision is issued by it regarding the articles that the government has challenged with regard to articles (4, 12, 60, 50) and some other materials".
    He added that "the court's decision, if issued, will obligate the application to stop the implementation of these articles," stressing that "the court procedures are normal and there is no legal dispute in them."
    And he indicated that "the delay in approving the draft budget 2022 will affect the Iraqi citizen in particular and the investment projects in the country, because what will be spent are operating expenses only."
    The appearance of Muhammad Salih, the financial advisor to Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, had announced, a few days ago, in press statements, the completion of the draft federal budget bill for 2022, and while he pointed out that it was completed impartially and without political pressure, and away from attempts to invest in it by any project. He was a politician, he pointed out the size of the deficit and spending.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:19 pm