Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In pictures.. Transportation carries out its first direct flights from Basra Airport to the Chinese

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In pictures.. Transportation carries out its first direct flights from Basra Airport to the Chinese  Empty In pictures.. Transportation carries out its first direct flights from Basra Airport to the Chinese

Post by Rocky Fri 31 Dec 2021, 5:25 am

In pictures.. Transportation carries out its first direct flights from Basra Airport to the Chinese city of Xi'an Xianyang

•  Time: 12/31/2021 10:28:34

•  Reading: 1,105 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Transport announced that it will operate the first direct flights of the national carrier from Basra International Airport to Xi'an Xianyang International Airport in China, carrying 270 passengers.
    A statement by the ministry said, "This vital line has been activated based on the directives of the Minister of Transport, Nasser Hussein Al-Shibli, because of its importance in facilitating the movement of travelers and foreign companies in Basra, Al-Fayhaa and the southern governorates."
    The statement indicated, "The flight that took off on Thursday evening successfully reached its destination on Friday morning by one of the company's Airbus A330-202 planes, after flying hours that lasted more than 26 hours," noting that "the return destination is scheduled to be to Basra Airport. International Airport and then to Baghdad International Airport.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 11:09 am