Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transportation decides to develop the Basra International Airport

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transportation decides to develop the Basra International Airport Empty Transportation decides to develop the Basra International Airport

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Jul 2017, 2:16 am

Transportation decides to develop the Basra International Airport

Transport Minister Kazem cup Hamami

Announced the Minister of Transport, Kazem cup, Sunday, he seeks to activate the open sky project to Basra airport, tune with the directives towards making the state of Basra, the economic capital.

A cup in a press release, "Economy News" received a copy of it, "we decided to prepare for a workshop with the task of making the Basra airport, an airport open under the supervision of the General Establishment of Civil Aviation and with the participation of Iraqi Airways, and invite international airlines, aviation authorities and bodies of international aviation, service providers and media organizations to participate in international Conference to declare Basra airport, airport a central link between the East and the West through distinguish between the continents on site. "

He added, "taking into consideration that marketing is a tool key effective for any successful project, and through the studies that we have carried out a detailed explanation of the advantages of the open sky project Basra International Airport, which we seek to activate and marketing through Basra as the port city of Iraq, and commensurate with the powers granted to us within the civil Aviation Law No. 148 / instructions No. 6, paragraph 3 - 3 ".

He noted that "this decision comes in tune with the directions of the Iraqi state towards making the economic capital of Basra, Iraq or Valbesrh, closet Arab, named the world, and the window that overlooks Iraq, including the vast seas of God."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:01 pm