Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Three Names On The Table..An Official Source: The Framework And The Movement Agreed On The Mechanism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Three Names On The Table..An Official Source: The Framework And The Movement Agreed On The Mechanism Empty Three Names On The Table..An Official Source: The Framework And The Movement Agreed On The Mechanism

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Jan 2022, 6:47 am

[size=38]Three Names On The Table..An Official Source: The Framework And The Movement Agreed On The Mechanism For Selecting The Prime Minister
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/18/2022 | 9:41 AM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad..
    An official newspaper revealed, on Tuesday, that there has been almost agreement between the coordination framework and the Sadrist movement on the mechanism for selecting the next prime minister, while noting that the list of names presented is limited to three candidates.
    And the official “Al-Sabah” newspaper reported, in a report it had seen, that “there is almost agreement between the two Shiite parties on the mechanism for selecting the next prime minister by limiting the nomination of names to the hand of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, provided that the coordinating framework has the right or (veto) refusal.” or accept those names.
    The source added, "The list of names presented so far is three, including the former candidate for prime minister, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi," noting that "Allawi's fortunes have increased in the last hours, and they are the largest among other names." finished/25

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 1:15 pm