Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source: Iran has informed the National Alliance agreed on the names of four candidates for prime min

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Source: Iran has informed the National Alliance agreed on the names of four candidates for prime min Empty Source: Iran has informed the National Alliance agreed on the names of four candidates for prime min

Post by wciappetta Tue 22 Jul 2014, 6:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

11:12:22 / 07/2014

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Khandan - Ali Naji political source revealed early on Tfaaudhat National Alliance, that Iran had informed the coalition, as the approval of the four personalities candidate for the position of Prime Minister of the Federal for the next phase, between the source of these names without the name of the current Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki. said The source told the "Khandan" that "Iran has agreed to a four names of candidates for the position of prime minister, told the National Alliance, the remarks during a visit to the Secretary General of the National Security Council of Iran Ali Hkhmani of Iraq," adding that "the negotiating table of the National Alliance witnessing now put forward four names, They are the leader of the Islamic Supreme Council, Adel Abdul Mahdi, the Iraqi National Congress leader Ahmed Chalabi, the head of the National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari, the leader of the Islamic Dawa Party Tarek Najm. " the source noted that "Hkhmani urged religious authority during his visit to Najaf Ashraf, to change the characters and approaches in the formation of the Iraqi government. " He was Secretary General of the National Security Council of Iran Ali Hkhmani, has recently visited Iraq and met with many of the leaders of political blocs, including Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 3:15 pm