Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Environment launches {Green Paper}

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Environment launches {Green Paper} Empty Environment launches {Green Paper}

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Feb 2022, 6:07 am

[size=52]Environment launches {Green Paper}[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Ministry of Environment intends to launch the “Green Paper” to promote diversification in the field of economy and energy.
    The Minister of Environment, who is authorized with administrative, financial and technical powers, Dr. Jassim Abdul Aziz Al-Falahi, said: “Iraq will soon launch the (Green Paper), which is a national strategy to enhance diversity in the fields of economy and energy, which parallels in its work the (white paper) previously launched by the government for economic reform.”
    He added that "the paper will be a new beginning for a comprehensive economic vision that depends on strengthening the productive sectors such as agricultural, industrial and tourism, enhancing state revenues and not relying on fossil fuels and crude oil as a main source of the economy."
    Al-Falahi described climatic changes around the world as “enormous,” especially that Iraq is one of the five countries most affected by it, noting that it “significantly affected land degradation, increased rates of desertification and drought, and reduced the agricultural area, and then food security.”
    He stressed that "when warnings are issued, more efforts and cooperation must be made by international organizations, including the Food, Agriculture and Water Organizations (FAO) and (ACSAD), to try to limit these changes, in addition to the great efforts being made with the support of the Ministry of Agriculture in this regard."

Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:25 am