Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan Ministry provides job opportunities for more than 18,000 workers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan Ministry provides job opportunities for more than 18,000 workers Empty Kurdistan Ministry provides job opportunities for more than 18,000 workers

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Feb 2022, 6:15 am

[size=52]Kurdistan Ministry provides job opportunities for more than 18,000 workers[/size]

[size=45]On Sunday, the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs in the Kurdistan Region announced that it has provided job opportunities for more than 18,000 workers in the region, noting that they will receive their retirement rights in the future.[/size]
    [size=45]Undersecretary Zakia Saleh said in a statement to reporters today that the ministry is making efforts to provide job opportunities for more than this number.[/size]
    [size=45]She added that part of the citizens feel that workers in the public sector will not obtain pension rights in the future, but on the contrary, if they provide good social security, they can obtain retirement in the future.[/size]
    [size=45]Saleh added that the ministry is in the process of regulating all procedures by law, especially those problems related to social security, for the purpose of addressing them.[/size]
    [size=45]The Kurdistan Region, like the rest of Iraq, suffers from significant slack in government departments and institutions, which burdens the women's financial budget and most of them go to the operational budget to pay salaries to workers in the public sector.[/size]
    [size=45]Since the financial crisis that the region has been exposed to by cutting Kurdistan’s share of the financial budget by the federal government, and the arrival of more than two million displaced people and refugees due to ISIS’s invasion of areas in Iraq and Syria, the region’s government is encouraging to engage in the private sector, working on diversifying sources of income and providing facilities for projects investment.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 6:22 pm