Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan Interior Ministry: Granting 100,000 entry visas annually to foreign workers in the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan Interior Ministry: Granting 100,000 entry visas annually to foreign workers in the region Empty Kurdistan Interior Ministry: Granting 100,000 entry visas annually to foreign workers in the region

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Jul 2024, 5:20 am

Kurdistan Interior Ministry: Granting 100,000 entry visas annually to foreign workers in the region

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-07-13 04:19
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Minister of Interior in the Kurdistan Region, Rebar Ahmed, confirmed on Saturday that there are many job opportunities within the region, noting that his ministry grants 100,000 entry visas to foreign workers annually.
    Ahmed said in a speech he delivered during the graduation ceremony of the first batch of youth training, which was attended by Shafak News Agency, that "the regional government grants entry visas to more than 100,000 foreign workers annually, so there is no justification for saying that there are no job opportunities." 
    "There are many job opportunities in the Kurdistan Region, but you just have to find yourselves within this system," Ahmed added.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 09 Aug 2024, 1:45 am