Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Who Will Get The Head Of Iraq Out Of The Alarm?!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Who Will Get The Head Of Iraq Out Of The Alarm?! Empty Who Will Get The Head Of Iraq Out Of The Alarm?!

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Feb 2022, 7:05 am

[size=38]Who Will Get The Head Of Iraq Out Of The Alarm?!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    2022/02/22 | 2:27 PM
    [/size]

Books / Halima Al-Saadi ||
    The condition of the Iraqi individual has always been like that of a man whose head was inserted into a big bell and then they started to knock on him from all sides until he became deaf, dazed and tired from the loud noise caused by the roads.
    Politicians and throughout the previous years that followed the year 2003 rained down on us events, issues, issues, calamities and disasters, all of which were large, shocking and frequent. While we were trying to comprehend one of them, we were bombarded and shocked with new ones, larger, more eloquent, and greater than them until the calamities were similar to us to the point that they no longer affected us as if they gave us autoimmunity against shocks. We no longer care about urgent news and politicians' scandals. Rather, the files of corruption themselves, their whales, and their crushing beasts, no matter their size, ugliness, and danger, no longer attract our attention, and they pass over our ears, and we look at them with a look of indifference from the severity of despair.
    The political turmoil in my country, if it continues for more than that, will confuse life in it to the point where no solutions are useful.
    Therefore, today we need to make real concessions by the political parties for the sake of the homeland.
    Come down from your ivory towers, dear politicians, and make concessions for the sake of Iraq.
    Leave your personal differences and unite your ranks before the ship sinks with you and we are with you. Today, preoccupied with its cultivation of terrorist wars financed by Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states, as well as Yemen, it has diverted attention from its famous grapes to defend its low orchards and is fighting to defend its country, which was overrun by the terrorist shield of the Peninsula. As for us Iraqis, we have an opportunity to gather the problems, unite the ranks, and miss the opportunity for those who want to turn us into a theater for sectarian wars and sectarian and national conflicts.
    But who do you think will volunteer, advance and lead the national scene and stand in defiance in front of the cannons and machine guns?
    Who do you think has the ability to remove the head of Iraq from the alarm? .
    Are they the framework group or the current or both. The next two days will witness events that may change the traditional political path that we are accustomed to. I have almost certain information that a large popular movement will prompt the formation of the government, and that a particular Shiite faction will exploit this popular movement to impose the national will and nominate a (national party) from the government, characterized by determination and determination to change the current political reality from a fractured reality that contradicts all reformist solutions to a wise political reality. Able to assume responsibilities.
    Despite all the attempts and evasions made by Al-Kazemi (whose mission has ended), they are nothing more than pipe dreams that have no meaning or effect.. Change is coming with a popular will that will start from the south.

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 11:22 pm