Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Mamouri: Barzani Invested A Lot Of Money In Southern Oil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Mamouri: Barzani Invested A Lot Of Money In Southern Oil Empty Al-Mamouri: Barzani Invested A Lot Of Money In Southern Oil

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Mar 2022, 8:14 am

[size=38]Al-Mamouri: Barzani Invested A Lot Of Money In Southern Oil
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 12/03/2022 | 4:49 PM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad.
    The leader in the coordination framework, Jabbar Al-Maamouri, confirmed, on Saturday, that the head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, has invested huge sums of money in investment companies inside the oil fields of southern Iraq.
    Al-Maamouri told "The Information", "Massoud Barzani seeks to create economic arms that control the oil of southern Iraq by pumping large funds into companies investing in the oil fields," noting that "the matter is no longer secret, and a simple reading of these companies and their financing frameworks will expose a lot." From the secrets of things.”
    He added, "The investment is behind a multi-faceted agenda that will be of a political nature later," calling for "the necessity of revealing what is happening to Iraqi public opinion because of the danger of that money and its impact on the fate of a wealth that constitutes the main resource for Iraq."
    And the representative of the State of Law coalition, Aref Al-Hamami, confirmed in a previous statement that the majority of contracts for companies operating in the central and southern governorates belong to Kurdish parties or are covered with names of foreign nationalities. Ended 25

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 6:22 pm