Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The formation of a team of lawyers to follow the stolen money and invested outside Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The formation of a team of lawyers to follow the stolen money and invested outside Iraq  Empty The formation of a team of lawyers to follow the stolen money and invested outside Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Aug 2016, 12:27 pm

The formation of a team of lawyers to follow the stolen money and invested outside Iraq 

Author: MJM 
    Editor: AZ 8/8/2016 22:24 

Long-Presse / Baghdad

Assistant Secretary General of the Arab Lawyers Union, announced on Monday the formation of a team of lawyers to file a complaint against the manipulators of public money and recover the usurped rights in Iraq, as he pointed to pursue money invested outside Iraq dossier in collaboration with those linked with the country's "international charters."

The Assistant Secretary General of the Arab Lawyers Union Dhia al-Saadi said in an interview (range Press) "We are trying to form a core mission team filed a complaint against the manipulators of public money and the recovery of money leaked was deposited in banks and later became investment projects outside of Iraq," referring to "cooperate with all entities with which it has with Iraq and international charters. "

Saadi said, "We will cooperate with the Arab Lawyers Union and international organizations to develop a mechanism for the recovery of the stolen money and to bring the perpetrators of corruption to a fair judiciary."

For his part, lawyer Kazim Turki said in an interview with (long-Presse) that "the deteriorating economic situation reached by Iraq are due to corruption and to encroach upon the public money."  

Turkish He continued, "We are a group of lawyers decided to respond by forming a body to be headquartered in Baghdad and will have branches in all the Iraqi provinces and will have activities and relations with international organizations and will exercise all the means that make us a reason to retrieve the stolen money from the country."      [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 4:28 pm