Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A political analyst solves the mystery of targeting Erbil with missiles

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A political analyst solves the mystery of targeting Erbil with missiles Empty A political analyst solves the mystery of targeting Erbil with missiles

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Mar 2022, 5:26 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]A political analyst solves the mystery of targeting Erbil with missiles[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    On Sunday, political analyst Ali Al-Baydar confirmed that the targeting of Erbil city with missiles coincides with the ongoing international conflicts.

And Erbil was attacked by several missiles at dawn today, Sunday, which resulted in material damage.

Al-Baydar said in an exclusive interview: “The targeting of the city of Erbil coincides with international conflicts, and it is possible that the reason is related to the Ukrainian-Russian crisis,” noting that “the most likely reason is the response to what Israel has done in the past days, and these targeting come in a systematic way to strike Iranian forces deep inside Syria.

He ruled out the political analyst that the bombing is linked to the formation of the new Iraqi government.
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 9:19 pm