Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy talks about a law that solves the outstanding problems between Baghdad and Erbil since 2007

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy talks about a law that solves the outstanding problems between Baghdad and Erbil since 2007 Empty A deputy talks about a law that solves the outstanding problems between Baghdad and Erbil since 2007

Post by Rocky Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:10 am

[rtl]A deputy talks about a law that solves the outstanding problems between Baghdad and Erbil since 2007[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:

The Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee revealed the content of the oil and gas law, which is hoped to be discussed and approved in the House of Representatives soon, stressing that the draft law will solve all the problems that exist between Baghdad and Erbil since 2007.

Committee Member Sabah Sobhi said in a statement that "the problems between Baghdad and Erbil can only be solved by approving the oil and gas law in Parliament," noting that "the oil law includes resolving all the problems that exist between Baghdad and Erbil since 2007, and without it, those problems will remain pending.”

He added, “The draft law did not reach the Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee, and when the amended version arrives, it will be discussed within the committee, and after that the law will be read in the parliament session according to the parliament’s internal system.” .”

Subhi continued,[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:00 am