Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Halbousi Alliance: We Will Not Agree To The Majority Government, And We Have Rejected Al-Sadr's C

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Halbousi Alliance: We Will Not Agree To The Majority Government, And We Have Rejected Al-Sadr's C Empty Al-Halbousi Alliance: We Will Not Agree To The Majority Government, And We Have Rejected Al-Sadr's C

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Mar 2022, 8:01 am

[size=38]Al-Halbousi Alliance: We Will Not Agree To The Majority Government, And We Have Rejected Al-Sadr's Conditions From The Beginning
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 03/23/2022 | 2:33 PM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad..
    The leader of the Alliance of Progress Faisal al-Issawi announced, on Wednesday, his alliance’s refusal to support the formation of a political majority government demanded by the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, indicating that the Sunni forces support and adopt the option of consensual and participatory.
    Al-Issawi said in an interview followed by "The Information", "We rejected the proposal to form a majority government and the conditions presented by Muqtada al-Sadr from the beginning."
    He added that "the Sunni component is the choice of political consensus and the formation of the government on this basis, and that the forces participate in forming it instead of excluding or antagonizing any party."
    Al-Issawi pointed out that “Sunni mediation between the movement and the framework is not new and continuous,” suggesting that “the framework and the movement will eventually reach a political consensus that satisfies all parties.” finished/25 d

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 6:31 pm