Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Bajari: The Central Government Is Fighting The Southern Citizen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Bajari: The Central Government Is Fighting The Southern Citizen Empty Al-Bajari: The Central Government Is Fighting The Southern Citizen

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Apr 2022, 9:47 am

[size=38]Al-Bajari: The Central Government Is Fighting The Southern Citizen
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/18/2022 | 4:21 PM
    [/size]

information/special
    The Secretary-General of the Movement of my country, Representative Zahra Al-Bajari, considered, on Monday, the central government policy that is being practiced against the southern governorates, and it turns out that it is clearly targeting and fighting the people of the south.
    Al-Bajari said in an interview with the "Information" agency that "the southern street demands reciprocity from the central government, and when the government imposes certain procedures or policies on the southern citizen, it must be implemented and practiced as well in the Kurdistan region."
    She added, "There is a clear targeting of the southern regions, despite the fact that Basra governorate provides a very large part of Iraq's budget," noting that "the southern citizen suffers from many crises and effects, starting with the file of foodstuffs, and the high unemployment rate, in addition to the weakness of the electric power file." All over the southern and central governorates.
    The member of the House of Representatives explained that “Al-Basri Street is a warrior, which needs a national stand against the federal government for the purpose of invoking all the rights of the southern people,” noting that “the policy of starvation practiced against the southern governorates, which was taken by the Ministry of Agriculture and prevented the entry of 30 foodstuffs through the southern outlets, and affected the Directly on the consumer life of the citizen.” Ended / 25 ر

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:30 pm