Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Southern provinces The central government has received 90 requests

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Southern provinces The central government has received 90 requests Empty Southern provinces The central government has received 90 requests

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Jul 2018, 3:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Southern provinces The central government has received 90 requests[/size]

[rtl]37 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]The southern provinces handed over more than 90 requests to the central government.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Press sources said that the government actually received the requests, but is not able at the current stage to implement more than ten percent of them, because many of them need a constitutional amendment, including what is contrary to the Constitution.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The sources said that among the demands, the removal of governors and heads of councils and directors of departments, and referral to the judiciary, in addition to requests to abolish the provincial councils, the transition to the presidential system, and the transfer of party headquarters out of cities and residential neighborhoods.[/rtl]
    [rtl]HA[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:17 pm