Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Former Deputy Reveals Meetings With Arab And Kurdish Officials In Ankara Before The Turkish Attack

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Former Deputy Reveals Meetings With Arab And Kurdish Officials In Ankara Before The Turkish Attack Empty A Former Deputy Reveals Meetings With Arab And Kurdish Officials In Ankara Before The Turkish Attack

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Apr 2022, 8:11 am

[size=38]A Former Deputy Reveals Meetings With Arab And Kurdish Officials In Ankara Before The Turkish Attacks
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 4/22/2022 | 10:16 AM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad...
    Former MP Ghaleb Muhammad revealed a meeting of a number of regional officials and Arab politicians about the Sovereignty Alliance in Ankara and their meeting with the Turkish president and the head of the intelligence service before the recent Turkish attack on the northern Iraqi regions.
    Muhammad told Al-Maalouma, "What is happening from Turkish operations in northern Iraq came after the visit of the region's president, Nechirvan Barzani, to Ankara and his meeting with Erdogan and the head of Turkish intelligence, as well as other visits made by a number of politicians of the Sovereignty Alliance and they met with the mentioned personalities."
    He added, "There is information indicating a meeting of a delegation from the Patriotic Union of Erdogan and the head of the Turkish intelligence service as well, in addition to Masrour Barzani's visit to Ankara, as all these visits preceded the recent attacks on northern Iraq."
    And he indicated that "the Turkish attacks aim to control the rugged areas in the region to obtain a geopolitical region, which is Qandil, as being inside means Turkish control over Kurdistan and the Wilayat of Mosul, as the Turks call it." finished 25

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:33 pm