Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Deputy Calls For An Emergency Meeting After The “Al-Islah” Massacre.. 3 Big Question Points

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Deputy Calls For An Emergency Meeting After The “Al-Islah” Massacre.. 3 Big Question Points Empty A Deputy Calls For An Emergency Meeting After The “Al-Islah” Massacre.. 3 Big Question Points

Post by Rocky Tue 24 May 2022, 6:28 am

[size=38]A Deputy Calls For An Emergency Meeting After The “Al-Islah” Massacre.. 3 Big Question Points
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 05/24/2022 | 9:28 AM
    [/size]

Information / Diyala
    Deputy Mudar Al-Karawi called, on Tuesday, for an emergency security meeting after the Al-Islah massacre, northeast of Diyala.
    Al-Karawi said in an interview with "Information", that "14 civilians were killed and wounded in a sinful terrorist attack on the outskirts of Al-Islah village near Jalawla district (70 km northeast of Baquba) in the late hours of yesterday evening, in the largest bloody outcome of ISIS terrorist attacks."
    Al-Karawi called for an emergency meeting to be held to discuss the security of Diyala in general, after a series of bloody massacres, which claimed the lives of dozens of martyrs and wounded, stressing that what is happening carries 3 major points of concern, namely, why do not fill the dangerous voids and do not support the regions in defending themselves in the face of a brutal enemy, and why the results of investigations are not announced in every bloody breaches.”
    He pointed out that "the repetition of massacres will create very dangerous repercussions in the liberated areas and possibly forced displacement again, stressing the need to pay attention to the gravity of the situation and to support the areas affected by terrorism by recruiting their sons and support to confront the evil crows of ISIS."
    ISIS had attacked the vicinity of Al-Islah village near Jalawla district yesterday evening, killing and wounding 14 people, including an entire family.

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 3:44 am