Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity: Energy declines due to non-payment of Iranian gas dues

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity: Energy declines due to non-payment of Iranian gas dues Empty Electricity: Energy declines due to non-payment of Iranian gas dues

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Jun 2022, 5:35 am

[size=46]Electricity: Energy declines due to non-payment of Iranian gas dues[/size]
    Iraq
    11:12 - 06-02-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The official spokesman for the Ministry of Electricity, Ahmed Musa Al-Abadi, attributed the reduction in energy supply hours to “the Iranian side’s demand to pay the financial obligations for the gas supplied on May 31, of which Iraq has not paid any.” 

Al-Abadi said, "The ministry is counting on the emergency food security law, as it includes the payment of gas dues to be paid for the year 2020."

He added, "The failure to approve the 2020 budget has arranged for Iraq to pay large sums of money, and the 1/12 budget to meet the need for electricity and pay dues for the gas, the current supplier, has not helped pay the dues so far."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 12:21 am