Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Two governorates record 2,000 fires in the first half of this year, and losses are “one billion”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Two governorates record 2,000 fires in the first half of this year, and losses are “one billion” Empty Two governorates record 2,000 fires in the first half of this year, and losses are “one billion”

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Jun 2022, 4:56 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Two governorates record 2,000 fires in the first half of this year, and losses are “one billion”[/size]

[size=45]Civil Defense sources in two Iraqi governorates revealed, on Friday, that about 2,000 fires were recorded during the first half of the current year 2022, while material losses amounted to billions of dinars.[/size]
    [size=45]Civil Defense sources in the governorates of Najaf and Muthanna said that “the governorate of Najaf recorded more than 1,000 fires during the first half of this year, with 4 deaths recorded as a result of these fires that occurred in the governorate,” noting that “the governorate of Muthanna recorded 900 fires during the first half as well.” of this year, while no deaths were recorded during these fires.”[/size]
    [size=45]The sources indicated, "The estimated financial sums of these fires exceeded 10 billion dinars in the two governorates as a minimum, because some of them are classified as high-degree fires, and they hit large commercial complexes."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:50 pm