Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade record 1,500 companies in the first half of this year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade record 1,500 companies in the first half of this year Empty Trade record 1,500 companies in the first half of this year

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Aug 2014, 9:22 am

Trade record 1,500 companies in the first half of this year

Baghdad's new morning:
     Revealed the Ministry of Commerce in 1572 for the registration of the company since the beginning of the year until the end of July.
    The Director of the Department confirmed the registration of companies in the ministry Ferial Akram, that «the influx of Iraqi and Arab companies and foreign ministry is going smoothly and naturally high, as it reached number since the start of this year until July 1572 to last company».
    It showed that «the nationalities of these companies are American, British, Italian, Iranian and Turkish, asserting that the security crisis of the existence of gangs (Daash) terrorist, did not stop the practice of international companies for its being considered to Iraq as an investment opportunity precious». She pointed out that «some international companies at present carried out large contracts with government sectors as projects of the ministries of infrastructure, roads and bridges, in addition to other contracts it executed with the private sector is investing in various areas».
     The Department of Commerce announced the establishment of 84 national company limited during the month of July, what was hauling 190 company for violating the forensic investigator with the provisions of the Companies Act.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...OTe1oF_eE54cz6g

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 8:01 am