Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The bleeding of hard currency abroad is escalating.. The rise in import prices drains the central ba

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The bleeding of hard currency abroad is escalating.. The rise in import prices drains the central ba Empty The bleeding of hard currency abroad is escalating.. The rise in import prices drains the central ba

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Jun 2022, 7:49 am

[size=30]The bleeding of hard currency abroad is escalating.. The rise in import prices drains the central bank dollars and oil sales

2022-06-14
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

The bleeding of hard currency is still continuing, despite the government's announcement that the Central Bank's reserves have increased due to the rise in oil prices, but most of the oil revenues from hard currency have begun to go abroad in large quantities for reasons of import.
    Today, Tuesday, the Central Bank’s sales approached 250 million dollars for the first time this year, as the Central Bank sold today, during its auction to buy and sell US dollars, 245 million and 103 thousand and 456 US dollars, which the bank covered at a base exchange rate of 1460 dinars per dollar.
    Most of the sales went to enhance balances abroad in the form of remittances and credits, reaching 197 million and 403 thousand and 456 dollars, while the rest went in the form of cash sales, which amounted to 47 million and 700 thousand dollars.
    And 32 banks that fulfilled requests to enhance balances abroad, and 23 banks to meet cash requests, in addition to 241 mediating companies.
    With the rise in the prices of materials and goods in general in the world, the demand for the dollar increased, as the quantities of goods that merchants imported into Iraq required more money to cover.
    While Iraq's daily hard currency revenues from selling oil amount to about 300 million dollars, about 200 million dollars are transferred abroad to cover imports.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 1:59 pm