Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Despite The Increasing Percentages, The Government Turns A Blind Eye To Activating The National Stra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Despite The Increasing Percentages, The Government Turns A Blind Eye To Activating The National Stra Empty Despite The Increasing Percentages, The Government Turns A Blind Eye To Activating The National Stra

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Jul 2022, 7:15 am

[size=38]Despite The Increasing Percentages, The Government Turns A Blind Eye To Activating The National Strategy To Combat Poverty
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    2022/07/03 | 11:27 AM
    [/size]

The Information / Baghdad…
    The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs revealed, on Sunday, that the national strategy to combat poverty in the country has not been activated in light of the increasing rates.
    The head of the Ministry's Social Protection Authority, Huda Sajjad, said in a statement seen by "The Information", that "the growing phenomenon of poverty in the country requires activating the poverty strategy prepared by the Ministry of Planning in a real and practical way, especially since poverty is witnessing a significant rise in all governorates."
    Sajjad called for “the formation of specialized sectoral committees to take their role in addressing this broad file and to find ways to improve the standard of living for those families who have been living below the poverty line for years without receiving any support or attention from those in charge of the state.”
    She added, "The Protection Authority seeks to strengthen targeting mechanisms for the most vulnerable groups in society, which have been greatly affected by the current economic situation, as well as rearranging the priorities of inclusion in order for social assistance to reach its actual beneficiaries," noting "the need to invest the support of local and international partners for the work of the Authority." It is concerned with the care of nearly five million beneficiaries.” finished/25

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 7:12 pm