Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Warning Of British Control Of Iraqi Airspace

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Warning Of British Control Of Iraqi Airspace Empty Warning Of British Control Of Iraqi Airspace

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Jul 2022, 7:24 am

[size=38]Warning Of British Control Of Iraqi Airspace
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 07/06/2022 | 11:20 AM
    [/size]

The Information/Sulaimaniyah…
    Politician Muhammad Jamal warned, on Wednesday, of the existence of a conspiracy aimed at controlling Iraqi airspace by Britain.
    Jamal said in an interview with the "Information" agency, "There is an international conspiracy by subjecting Iraq to signing with Serco and through Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, who is adopting this issue."
    He added that "the airports and airspace of the countries are the main part of the sovereignty of the country, and they must remain under the control of the Iraqi state, and handing them over to a British company is part of a conspiracy through which the painful airport operation will be repeated."
    And the representative of the State of Law, Jassem Al-Moussawi, had confirmed earlier, that signatures were collected inside the parliament to prevent Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi from signing any agreement or treaty, whether internal or external.
    Al-Moussawi said that the parliamentary move came against the backdrop of an expected meeting on July 5 that brings together Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and the British company (Serco) for air navigation in order to renew a contract for air surveillance of Iraq.

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 1:14 pm