Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Historian Ibrahim Khalil Al-Allaf talks about cities that do not die: Mosul is like a phoenix that w

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Historian Ibrahim Khalil Al-Allaf talks about cities that do not die: Mosul is like a phoenix that w Empty Historian Ibrahim Khalil Al-Allaf talks about cities that do not die: Mosul is like a phoenix that w

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Jul 2022, 4:31 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Historian Ibrahim Khalil Al-Allaf talks about cities that do not die: Mosul is like a phoenix that will rise to return to its people[/size]

[size=45]Historian Ibrahim Khalil Al-Allaf talks to Al-Zaman about cities that do not die: Mosul is like a phoenix that will rise to return to its people[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Samer Elias Said[/size]
    [size=45]On June 5, 2012, I was on my way to the Regional Studies Center at the University of Mosul, carrying my papers and my questions, heading to a scholarly academic board. She was of a high degree of excellence, especially in the city of Mosul, to ask her a number of questions related to documentation, archeology, and the role of education centers and academic institutions. The educated people who sought help from her for their educational attainment, where Dr. Ibrahim Al-Allaf highlighted a scientific philosophy by carrying the lamps of science and history to illuminate them in front of his fellow countrymen. The ball came back to ask questions whose axes emerged during the period of the decade and the stations and indicators that were present in it, especially what the city of Mosul suffered from targeting campaigns, from which it came out intending to recover and before entering into such a dialogue, it is necessary us fromA look at the most prominent stations of Al-Alaf's biography, in which we read that he is a university professor, historian, writer, and journalist. Specialized in modern history.. Experienced professor - University of Mosul - Iraq is a member of the Arab Internet Writers Union, head of the Iraqi Internet Writers Union. He has nearly (70) published books, and more than (3000) articles, studies, and research. He worked as director of the Center for Regional Studies at the University of Mosul and more than once over a quarter of a century from 1985-2013, former editor-in-chief of “Regional Studies” magazine, and currently a member of its advisory board, which is An academic journal issued by the Center for Regional Studies at the University of Mosul. He also worked for the years 2004-2009 as an advisor to the editorial board of the Fata al-Iraq newspaper (Mosuliya). Born in Mosul in 1945.Experienced Professor - University of Mosul - Iraq Member of the Arab Internet Writers Union, President of the Iraqi Internet Writers Union. He has nearly (70) published books, and more than (3000) articles. And study, and research. He worked as Director of the Center for Regional Studies at the University of Mosul and more than once over a quarter of a century from 1985-2013. Former editor-in-chief of the Journal of “Regional Studies” and a member of the Commission Currently, it is an academic journal issued by the Center for Regional Studies at the University of Mosul. He also worked for the years 2004-2009 as an advisor to the editorial board of the newspaper Fata al-Iraq (Al-Mosuliya). Born in the city of Mosul. year 1945.Experienced Professor - University of Mosul - Iraq Member of the Arab Internet Writers Union, President of the Iraqi Internet Writers Union. He has nearly (70) published books, and more than (3000) articles. And study, and research. He worked as Director of the Center for Regional Studies at the University of Mosul and more than once over a quarter of a century from 1985-2013. Former editor-in-chief of the Journal of “Regional Studies” and a member of the Commission Currently, it is an academic journal issued by the Center for Regional Studies at the University of Mosul. He also worked for the years 2004-2009 as an advisor to the editorial board of the newspaper Fata al-Iraq (Al-Mosuliya). Born in the city of Mosul. year 1945.He worked as director of the Center for Regional Studies at the University of Mosul and more than once over a quarter of a century from 1985-2013, former editor-in-chief of “Regional Studies” magazine and currently a member of its advisory board, which is An academic journal issued by the Center for Regional Studies at the University of Mosul. He also worked for the years 2004-2009 as an advisor to the editorial board of the Fata al-Iraq newspaper (Mosuliya). Born in Mosul in 1945.He worked as director of the Center for Regional Studies at the University of Mosul and more than once over a quarter of a century from 1985-2013, former editor-in-chief of “Regional Studies” magazine and currently a member of its advisory board, which is An academic journal issued by the Center for Regional Studies at the University of Mosul. He also worked for the years 2004-2009 as an advisor to the editorial board of the Fata al-Iraq newspaper (Al-Mosuliya). He was born in the city of Mosul in 1945.
    Published books
    Among his published books are: The emergence of the Arab press in Mosul, the development of national education in Iraq, contemporary Turkey, us and Turkey, the history of Arab nationalist thought, the history of The Arab world in the Ottoman era, the history of the modern and contemporary Arab world, the map of Islamic trends in Turkey, water and water resources in the Arab world, nuclear capabilities in The Middle East, the modern history of the Arab Gulf, the modern history of Mosul, the personalities of Mosul, the contemporary cultural history of Iraq, the modern history of the third world, contemporary Arab issues. Mosuli Historical Papers, detailed in the contemporary history of Iraq (jointly), Nineveh between the past and the present (jointly). He published the first and second parts of his encyclopedia: “Encyclopedia of Contemporary Iraqi Historians” on the authority of Ibn Al-Atheer House for Printing and Publishing - Mosul University 2011-2012. He also contributed to editing the Encyclopedia of Iraqi Civilization (11) Volume B (5) Chapters and in the Mosul Civilization Encyclopedia (5) volumes, with (7) chapters, and in the Encyclopedia of Media of Arabs and Muslims in (9) articles, and in the Encyclopedia of The Arab press, in the Tikrit Encyclopedia, in the Erbil Encyclopedia, and in the Encyclopedia of Islamic Civilization. He attended a large number of seminars and conferences inside and outside Iraq.. His most recent publication is the book (Personals Arab and Foreign) published by Mashki House in Mosul 2022. A book (Iraqi Women) will be published soon, as well as his memoirs (Jana Al-Omar, Biography and Memories).
    He was awarded the Arab Historian Medal by the Union of Arab Historians in 1986 in recognition of his efforts in serving Arab and human history. He was honored with a certificate of honor on the first of January - January In 2007 by the International Association of Arab Translators and Linguists in recognition of his distinguished contributions in the fields of Arabic language, thought and culture.And here is the
    outcome of my conversation with him:
    A whole decade in which the city of Mosul was subjected to various types of targeting and adversity, as an encyclopedic and academic historian. Completely new as a phoenix?
    - First, I thank my dear journalist brother, Mr. Samer Elias Saeed, for your memory of the meeting. I would like to say that I consider it one of the rich meetings that I have conducted over the past fifty years, and how happy I was when you and I started the era of the Internet in Iraq, where I saw what I was doing in the field of blogging and Facebook, because you called me (the Sheikh of Facebook), and you called me (the pioneer of blogging in Iraq).Yes,
    I was one of the first Iraqi writers, journalists, and professors who dealt with the World Wide Web - the Internet. We used to call it (the modem) and the landline is the medium. This was the year 2001-2002. I remember that the matter was not as easy as it is now, so the phone had to connect to the site, and then it is done. communication
    We, along with a number of young men and women, and under the leadership of brother Mr. Haider Hamzour, held several meetings in the city of Sulaymaniyah in the Kurdistan region of Iraq, and the (Ansem Network) emerged from that and began blogging, and Iraqi bloggers are taking their chance to write and electronic blogging And I remember that I participated in Mutah University in Jordan, searching for electronic journalism.
    I return to the second part of the question, my brother, Mr. Samer, and I say that you know that I did not leave my city of Mosul during the control of ISIS elements 2014-2017, and I stayed in my house in order to preserve my library, which includes More than ten thousand books are distributed over three rooms in my humble home in the Al-Nour neighborhood. I was afraid for my library that it would be burned, as I was saying to those who asked me and why I kept saying and to whom I leave Mosul and why I leave Mosul, which is my city where I grew up and where my youth’s playground and where my memories and my heart And my soul, and perhaps you remember the novel (Fragments of Fairouz), which was written by the novelist, the brother Professor Nawzat Shamdin, in which he spoke about (Hajj Owma), and the intention was that I am the one who writes and I am one of the He is trusted and I am the one who buries the dead, and I am the one who brings them to the city.
    That is why I stayed in Mosul and was collecting documents, books, pamphlets, and newspapers that they issue. I completed a research on Mosul during the control of ISIS elements, its political, social and economic conditions, and what happened in it was thrown after liberation at the House of Wisdom Foundation of the General Secretariat of the Council The Iraqi ministers and it was a scientific research that impressed us with its subject, documentation, results and recommendations
    , and Professor Amer Ibrahim is the author and presenter of the (limited edition) program on Al Sharqiya TV. Its editing is completed after the dialogue has been broadcast. Also, I was the first to meet with the journalist in Al-Sharqiya channel, Othman Al-Shalash, and we went to the Central Library of the University of Mosul, and it was burned and I stood inside it talking about its value, importance and history.
    I raised the slogan (your home is your grave) and I did not stop posting on the Internet and on Facebook during the years 2014-2017. For one moment, I was looking for every way to confirm the authenticity of Mosul, the antiquity of Mosul, the pluralism of Mosul, and the resilience of Mosul. In
    all of this I used to say Mosul is like a phoenix every time a transcendent wing burns for it in flight, Mosul is one of the oldest cities in the entire world, and it is like Damascus. An ancient city, and I always say that it is not only a city, but rather a history, heritage and position that is more than 7000 years old. Mosul has witnessed many calamities, but it rose because it possesses the elements of revival and the elements of its renaissance, its human richness, the diversity of its population and its location. Geographical and strategic and its
    economic wealth.
    {Your writings always travel to the ancient areas of Mosul..and they are exactly those areas that were subjected to destruction and devastation in the post-liberation era. Was it .. Are they messages calling on the descendants of those areas to return and resume their lives there .. And what feelings do you have as you pass between those areas and their ancient alleys?
    - Yes, I am, and half a century ago I was related to the city of Mosul, writing about it. In 1975, I submitted my master’s thesis about it, wrote many books about it, published thousands of articles, and presented 600 episodes of my television program ( Mosuliyat) from the Mosuliya channel, and before that I talked about it on the (Al Gharbia) satellite channel, and I am certain that I receive the reaction and realize the return and echo when I write and pray, and I thank God that the officials in the governorate know me. Well, they read my writings and contact me. I wrote about everything in Mosul and Nineveh Governorate. I did not stay in a corner without talking about it and writing about it. I supervised letters and theses at the University of Mosul concerning politics, history, journalism, professions, crafts, culture, economy and symbols.
    rising states
    I was saddened by the destruction and said to myself and those around me, Mosul has been subjected to destruction, sabotage, invasions, occupations, extremism, killing and displacement many times. Sometimes I see cases of frustration, but I fight them and plant hope and say (There is no despair with life and no life with despair) .. This is what the thinkers say
    . For the butcher, the blacksmith, the carpenter, the farmer and the worker for the son of the city and the son of the countryside, and my motto is that I want history to be a popular science
    {I would like to call you in this respect the title (the holder of Mosul lamps and its lanterns) because of the distinguished work you do in knowledge.. In this regard, I ask.. Do you The city fulfilled the right of its children who left their imprints firmly in its metropolis. In your opinion, how can loyalty and gratitude be to those important fingerprints on the part of the city’s pioneers and men?
    -Firstly, I am very happy with this new title, and we in Mosul have an electronic association (the Mosul Writers and Heritage Association) with more than 350 members. Also, after liberation, I was active in Giving lectures, issuing books and activating the cultural movement through the Iraqi Journalists Union, the Arab League for Culture and Heritage and the Book Forum, as well as giving lectures on Mosul, history, philosophy and the relationship between literature, history and philosophy In organizations and unions such as the General Union of Writers and Writers, Nineveh Branch, as well as in the universities of Mosul, Nineveh, Hamdania, and Al-Noor University College, all of which were directed in the same direction, which is raising the lamps of hope in the future. I used to say the past should be A point for understanding the present and a basis for building the future. If we keep remembering the past, we are as if we are in dialogue with the dead.
    Praise be to God, Mosul is faithful to its symbols. It remembers its symbols in the Assyrian eras, and is proud of Ashurbanipal, Sennacherib, and Esarhaddon. It is proud of its symbols in the Arab eras, including Abu Zakaria al-Azdi, Ibn Jinni, Ibn al-Atheer, and Abi Tammam. It is proud of its symbols in modern times: Saeed Al-Diwaji, Suleiman Sayegh, Hanna Rassam, Naji Sarsam, Najib Al-Rihani, Youssef Thanoun, Saad Eddin Khader, Behnam Hababa, Muthari Al-Ani, Maad Al-Jubouri and Walid teller For my part, I wrote about thousands of symbols through my many books, articles and studies, all of which are published, and my Facebook page won the (blue watermark) the celebrity badge and the number of people who follow me on My sites reached three million followers and readers. As I always urge the presence of a male who has a fingerprint, and I say to the intellectuals, writers, and writers, say (Passiveness) to each other, all of you will rise, and so the building will last and rise.
    {In the same context..the libraries of Mosul today are full of a context that is almost unified in introducing the men of Mosul through encyclopedic books that are almost similar with their details and information that illuminate the biography of the people of the city.. How do you find this case .. Is it healthy despite the repetition of its contents and the consumption of information contained in more than one book with the same information?
    Yes, the public library in Mosul. Its origins date back to the beginning of the last century. The twentieth century invented the best way to immortalize symbols, which is the establishment of bookcases bearing their names and their heirs to perpetuate them. This is a wonderful phenomenon, and now the University of Mosul is among its libraries and all The universities of Nineveh Governorate do the same, and I often encourage writers and authors to deposit their new publications in the Mosul Studies Center and the central libraries of Mosul universities, and thus the interaction continues, and thank God the public library of the city survived the burning and was opened after maintenance and renewal, as the central library of the University returned Mosul, and don't forget my brother, Mr. Samer, that Mosul is all a library, and Mosul is ashamed when you visit it, and you don't find a library in his house, even a small one that contains some books.
    {You always mention that the paper press has its dominance despite the spread of social networking sites.. In your opinion, and you have a long history in the field of Her Majesty the Fourth Authority.. What are the last wars that this press could wage? To maintain its position and position among readers who are decreasing?
    - Now the paper press and the electronic press have become sisters, and they are published side by side. I personally read newspapers daily and on paper I receive and I subscribe to them, and now I have today's number (6-6-2022) from (Al-Zaman) newspaper and so on. Yes, it affected the electronic press and reduced the impact of paper newspapers, but trust that we cannot dispense with (the paper book) and (the paper newspaper) and ( The paper magazine) and the tradition of reading paper newspapers has a value and flavor that cannot be dispensed with in any way.
    Here, I call for attention to the development of the paper press, diversifying what is written in it, reconsidering (the opening article) and devising ways of financing while maintaining the sobriety of the newspaper, ensuring an acceptable level of writing in it, preventing fair-minded intellectuals from accessing its pages, and writing good writers. { The
    compass of rich authorship that it possesses, and whose directions did not provide any axis and enriched it with research and contemplation. The university that is now being discussed in the corridors of universities, especially with regard to history?
    Half a century ago, since I was the head of the history department at the College of Education and a member of the Graduate Studies Committee at the College of Arts at the University of Mosul, I had a hand in setting the strategy for graduate studies in History This strategy is based on making Mosul, for example, the starting point in the first circle, and in the second circle, Iraq, then the Arab countries, the neighboring countries and the world. Thus, the theory of the circles is the direction of dealing with the political, economic, social, administrative, cultural, intellectual and media aspects, and so on. The contemporary Iraqi historical school is a renewed and authentic school that takes marginalization, quotation, analysis and access to results, with an emphasis on the plurality of factors, motives, objectivity, scientific honesty and sobriety.
    {You have recently received more than one honor, and you deserve it, and you have specific criteria for honoring. The corridors of institutions with different honors and certificates?
    - Yes, I have countless honors, medals, badges, medals, books of thanks and shields. I was honored in recognition of my efforts in historical writing. Honor must be due and honor without entitlement, like a currency without a balance and you know the value of (Swiss) and the value of (printing).. The real honor is People’s acceptance, approval, and recognition of my “mastery.” I always say that I am a “teacher” who carries a message and my message is “enlightening” that emphasizes my ideas of “freedom” and “progress.” I pray to God to help me continue my journey and achieve my goal in spreading the message of enlightenment and renewal and fighting backwardness, extremism, ignorance and tyranny.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:23 am