Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Energy: Oil smuggling continues from the Ibrahim Khalil outlet

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Energy: Oil smuggling continues from the Ibrahim Khalil outlet Empty Parliamentary Energy: Oil smuggling continues from the Ibrahim Khalil outlet

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Sep 2019, 1:59 pm

Parliamentary Energy: Oil smuggling continues from the Ibrahim Khalil outlet

19:08 - 14/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    KUWAIT CITY (Reuters) - Oil smuggling by the Kurdistan region is still going through the Ibrahim al-Khalil port with neighboring Turkey, the parliamentary energy committee said on Saturday.
    Head of the committee, Hibat Al-Halbousi, told Al-Maaloumeh that the committee addressed the Ministry of Oil with many official books to impose its control on illegal outlets and stop oil smuggling operations.
    He added that "the Kurdistan Regional Government is still smuggling crude oil through the port of Ibrahim Khalil to neighboring Turkey," noting that "oil smuggling has negatively affected world oil prices and burdened the Iraqi government with foreign debt."
    And Halbousi, that "the Ministry of Oil bears full responsibility for the smuggling of oil to Turkey because it did not take effective deterrent measures."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 2:26 pm