Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sadr: We are not affiliated with others.. Iraq is the first capital of Shiism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sadr: We are not affiliated with others.. Iraq is the first capital of Shiism Empty Al-Sadr: We are not affiliated with others.. Iraq is the first capital of Shiism

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Aug 2022, 4:29 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Sadr: We are not affiliated with others.. Iraq is the first capital of Shiism[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, announced today, Thursday, that the unity of the ranks is very important if it is based on love of the homeland, reform and the renunciation of dependence, stressing that Iraq is the first capital of Shiism.[/size]
    [size=45]And he said via Twitter: "The unity of the row must be in accordance with the general rules that correspond to the heavenly laws, the legal rulings, and the social systems that are known to the people of the solution and the contract, so to speak."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "The unity of the ranks is currently very important if it is based on love of the homeland and the rejection of dependence, on real reform, rejecting corruption and the corrupt and holding them accountable, and on serving the poor and the needy, and rejecting the exclusivity of money for people of rank and responsibility."[/size]
    [size=45]He continued, "Iraq is the first capital of Shi'ism in the sense that others will return to Iraq, not be dependent on others."[/size]
    [size=45]He also said, "There were two camps, the camp for those seeking unity without guidance or an enlightening book, and the camp for those seeking unity according to mental, religious, social, national and moral foundations and criteria."[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that “it is important to draw attention to what should be overlooked, frankly, if there is a current camp and a tire camp, it does not mean that our beloved brothers in the popular crowd are affiliated with one of those two sides, but I am sure that they share my opinion in what I said about the request for unity within Heavenly and human frameworks, they are from Iraq and to Iraq, and they do not accept subordination or loyalty to anyone other than the savior and reformer of the Prophet’s family.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 12:26 am