Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr's office disclosed the arrest of 35 affiliated boarding for their participation demonstrations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr's office disclosed the arrest of 35 affiliated boarding for their participation demonstrations Empty Sadr's office disclosed the arrest of 35 affiliated boarding for their participation demonstrations

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Jun 2016, 2:54 am

[ltr]Sadr's office disclosed the arrest of 35 affiliated boarding for their participation demonstrations[/ltr]

Since 06/02/2016 16:54 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Detecting head of the Sadr office in Baghdad and a member of the Coordinating Committee for the demonstrations Ibrahim al-Jabri, Thursday, for the arrest of 35 associate at the Interior Ministry of workplaces based on the orders issued by the Minister for taking part in demonstrations.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Jabri's / balances News /, "The campaign of mass arrests on the orders of the Interior Minister of the participants in the demonstrations," noting, "it was the release of some of them."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "35 associate in the interior is still their fate unknown arrested from their places of work based on the orders of Interior Minister Mohammed Salem Al Ghabban," pointing out that "it Oouselnah to the Security and Defense Committee in Parliament and there are follow-up of Prime paradise of quitting for their release."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that thousands of all the provinces, including the capital, Baghdad took a large popular demonstrations to demand an end to quotas and the elimination of corruption and accounting Almqbarn.anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 2:41 am