Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Integrity Commission: 75 judicial orders were issued against high-ranking people during the past

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Integrity Commission: 75 judicial orders were issued against high-ranking people during the past Empty The Integrity Commission: 75 judicial orders were issued against high-ranking people during the past

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Sep 2022, 4:54 am

[size=46]The Integrity Commission: 75 judicial orders were issued against high-ranking people during the past month[/size]
    Iraq
    10:26 - 2022-09-13
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Tuesday, the Integrity Commission announced its most prominent achievements during the month of August, while indicating the implementation of 75 arrest and recruitment orders against high-ranking people.
    A statement by the authority stated, "The authority published all of its activities during the month of August."
    He added, "The number of seizures amounted to 65 operations, the number of defendants who were caught in flagrante delicto amounted to 30 defendants, 75 judicial arrest and recruitment orders issued against high-ranking persons, 106 judgments of judicial convictions, 143 convicted of judicial rulings, and 68 files of extradition files for fugitives and smuggled money." ".
    And she added, "Among its achievements is receiving 3710 forms from those covered by the disclosure of financial receivables, revealing 25 of those covered who have a conflict of interest, conducting 55 visits to monitor job performance in state institutions, organizing 8 training courses, workshops and seminars held by the authority, and two paper versions and television episodes. Radio, 5 research, studies, reports, statistics and other scientific activities.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:26 pm