Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Integrity Commission: 57 arrest and recruitment orders against high-ranking people during April

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Integrity Commission: 57 arrest and recruitment orders against high-ranking people during April Empty The Integrity Commission: 57 arrest and recruitment orders against high-ranking people during April

Post by Rocky Fri 27 May 2022, 5:39 am

[size=46]The Integrity Commission: 57 arrest and recruitment orders against high-ranking people during April[/size]
    Iraq
    02:02 - 2022-05-26
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Federal Integrity Commission announced the issuance of 57 arrest warrants and summonses against high-ranking individuals during the month of April.

The commission stated in a statement, that it had "issued (57) arrest and recruitment orders against high-ranking people, on the background of cases investigated by the commission's investigation directorates and offices in Baghdad and the provinces, and referred them to the judiciary," noting that "among those orders issued against (55) senior High-ranking officials for the period (1-30/4/2022), (4) arrest warrants and (53) recruitment orders.

And she indicated that "the orders issued and executed included arrest and recruitment orders against a former parliament member, a former minister and (4) former ones, as well as a former deputy minister," explaining that "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:17 am