Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Kurdistan Alliance wants the Ministry of oil or financial

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Kurdistan Alliance wants the Ministry of oil or financial     Empty The Kurdistan Alliance wants the Ministry of oil or financial

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Aug 2014, 7:08 am

The Kurdistan Alliance wants the Ministry of oil or financial                             

2014-08-29

Baghdad/Obelisk said the Kurdistan Alliance MP Adel Noori, said Friday that the Alliance wants to take one of the ministries of oil and finance, especially after claims that the Arab Foreign Ministry.

Nouri said "the Obelisk", "there is more than one application to be an Arab State Department both for the year or the Shiites."

"The Kurdistan Alliance will be directed towards the oil Ministry or finance because we want to keep sovereign Ministry extends its services outside the 15 governorates and its relationship with the region's provinces".

The President of the Kurdistan Islamic Union parliamentary block MP Muthana Secretary revealed, on 17 August, the Kurdish political orientation inside the House to receive the Federal Ministry of Finance instead of Foreign Minister in the new Government, adding that the trend was not to replicate the financial embargo on the Kurdish region.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:19 pm