Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Beijing wires Baghdad: We are ready to make new progress in our strategic partnership

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Beijing wires Baghdad: We are ready to make new progress in our strategic partnership Empty Beijing wires Baghdad: We are ready to make new progress in our strategic partnership

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Nov 2022, 3:05 pm

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The People's Republic of China affirmed, on Tuesday (November 1, 2022), its readiness to work with the newly elected Iraqi government and to strengthen the strategic partnership between Beijing and Baghdad to make new progress.

Today, Tuesday, the Chinese Embassy in Baghdad conveyed the message of Chinese Premier Li Keqiang, congratulating Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani on his assumption of the position of Prime Minister of Iraq. 

In the message, Li noted that the Chinese government attaches great importance to the development of China-Iraq relations, and is willing to work with the Iraqi government to further consolidate the traditional friendship between the two countries.

He stressed the need to enhance practical cooperation in various fields, as well as to strengthen the strategic partnership between China and Iraq to make new progress
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:25 am