Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity: Finance agreed to introduce degrees of fixation for contract employees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity: Finance agreed to introduce degrees of fixation for contract employees Empty Electricity: Finance agreed to introduce degrees of fixation for contract employees

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Dec 2022, 5:32 am

Electricity: Finance agreed to introduce degrees of fixation for contract employees

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Thursday, the Ministry of Electricity announced the approval of the Ministry of Finance to create job grades necessary to confirm contracts.
    The ministry stated in a statement that it "appreciates the high and great understanding and generous care shown by Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani and his care for resolving the issue of the Ministry of Electricity contracts, and his directives to transfer them to permanent staffing."
    And she added, "The ministry thanks the clear positive cooperation by the Ministry of Finance, and the parliamentary efforts in this regard, and after vigorous endeavors by the Minister of Electricity Ziyad Ali Fadel, we congratulate the brothers on the contracts, the approval and completion of the Ministry of Finance on creating the necessary job grades regarding their confirmation, and the ministry will proceed with issuing ministerial orders." related to that, and implemented by their companies and formations.

343 views
    Added 12/08/2022 - 7:10 PM
    Updated 12/09/2022 - 11:45 AM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:26 am