Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Good news for contract employees at the Ministry of Electricity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Good news for contract employees at the Ministry of Electricity Empty Good news for contract employees at the Ministry of Electricity

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Nov 2022, 5:43 am

Good news for contract employees at the Ministry of Electricity

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Electricity announced, on Saturday, the completion, verification and signing of lists of contract employees and their readiness to be sent to the Ministry of Finance.
    The ministry said in a statement, "After the great care that the Minister of Electricity, Ziyad Ali Fadel, gave and continues to attach to completing the lists of contract employees, and his interest in ensuring their future and turning them into permanent owners, and after the minister instructed the administrative and financial staff to mobilize their work hours inside their headquarters yesterday, Friday, the lists were completed." The complete schedules, for all companies, were signed today, Saturday, and will be sent tomorrow, Sunday morning, to the Ministry of Finance.

Views 133
    Added 11/12/2022 - 5:37 PM
    Updated 11/13/2022 - 10:43 AM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:29 pm