Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary agreement to legislate the provincial elections law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary agreement to legislate the provincial elections law Empty Parliamentary agreement to legislate the provincial elections law

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Dec 2022, 6:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A member of Parliament for the State of Law Coalition, Aqil al-Fatlawi, affirmed today, Monday, Parliament's determination to pass important laws, including the general budget and provincial elections, during the coming period.
    Al-Fatlawi said, to the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "the financial budget law is one of the most important laws that the House of Representatives intends to legislate during this period."
    He added, "The House of Representatives also intends to pass laws related to public services as important laws," pointing out that "the House intends to legislate a law for electing provincial councils in the next stage."
    Al-Fatlawi pointed out that "provincial council elections are scheduled to be held in October of next year," stressing that "there is an insistence by the House of Representatives to legislate the provincial election law during this period."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 27 Sep 2024, 10:25 pm