Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State of Law: The 2023 budget will pass in record time

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State of Law: The 2023 budget will pass in record time Empty State of Law: The 2023 budget will pass in record time

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Jan 2023, 5:13 am

State of Law: The 2023 budget will pass in record time

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-01-12 11:25
    Font

Shafaq News/ A member of the Iraqi Parliament of the State of Law Coalition, Firas Al-Maslamawi, announced today, Thursday, that the Parliament is seeking to pass the 2023 budget in record time as soon as it arrives from the government, while he indicated that the amendments to it are a "healthy" condition.
    Al-Maslamawi told Shafaq News agency, "The 2023 budget is still with the government, and it is expected to reach the House of Representatives in the coming days," noting that "the political blocs and members of the House of Representatives, as well as parliamentary committees, support the new government, and support the citizen who is waiting for the budget."
    Al-Maslamawi added, "Parliament is awaiting the arrival of the budget to view it, study it, and amend what can be amended to serve the Iraqi citizen, and there is a real will by all political blocs without exception, including the Kurdish blocs, to pass the budget, and start providing services to citizens."
    Al-Maslamawi continued, "The representative, the politician, and even the executive, are aware that his value is in what he presents to the citizen and society, so there is a real parliamentary will to pass the budget as soon as possible," noting that "the observations of some political parties on the budget are a healthy case for discussion and amendment, and they are respectful points of view, and with the existence of That sincere will will pass the 2023 budget in record time.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 6:30 pm