Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi government attributes the rapid rise in the dollar and commodities to two reasons and is r

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi government attributes the rapid rise in the dollar and commodities to two reasons and is r Empty The Iraqi government attributes the rapid rise in the dollar and commodities to two reasons and is r

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Jan 2023, 5:17 am

The Iraqi government attributes the rapid rise in the dollar and commodities to two reasons and is reassured: my time will end

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-01-19 03:52
    Font

Shafaq News/ The financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, described, on Thursday, the rise in the exchange of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar as a "temporary matter", at the same time, attributing the increase in the prices of materials and commodities in the local markets to "speculation and the greed of some traders".
    Salih said in an interview with Shafaq News agency, "The electronic platform that the bank recently used to request dollars for foreign remittances came as a shock, but it is temporary because Iraq's hard currency reserves are very large, and it covers trade for more than 20 months, while the international standard is 3 months."

He continued by saying, "The controls regarding the currency auction came based on a popular demand, which is the question of where the money goes ?, which prompted the creation of this platform to find out whether the money really goes to trade and who is the final beneficiary? And do companies really fund Iraq with goods and services?" ?”
    Saleh also expressed his surprise at "the ignition of commodity and material prices in this way," describing it as "a kind of greed because all stocks of commodities are imported at an official exchange rate."
    He added that "any trader can transfer and buy goods by buying dollars from the Central Bank at the official rate, but what is noted is that the market is exploited, and there are people who speculate and do not care about anyone," noting that "dollar transfers are clean and not based on speculative.”
    Saleh also asked that "commodity stocks are currently sufficient for 3-5 years, so why this increase in prices?"
    Saleh stressed that "the state is strong and can intervene to provide goods and services, and it is one of the simple things it has, but merchants must take into account the people and the commercial center must not take advantage of the situation, because merchants are still buying dollars at the official price."
    The dollar rose against the Iraqi dinar in the parallel markets, reaching more than 163 thousand dinars compared to 100 dollars, after these prices ranged between 147-148 thousand dinars before the establishment of the electronic platform.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 11:19 am