Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The World Bank praises Al-Sudani's "decisions": Iraq's economy is "developing" despite expectations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The World Bank praises Al-Sudani's "decisions": Iraq's economy is "developing" despite expectations  Empty The World Bank praises Al-Sudani's "decisions": Iraq's economy is "developing" despite expectations

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Feb 2023, 12:02 pm

The World Bank praises Al-Sudani's "decisions": Iraq's economy is "developing" despite expectations of deteriorating oil prices[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 18:50 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Translator
    The World Bank described the current Iraqi economic situation as being in continuous development and growth, despite expectations of deteriorating oil prices. 
    The bank said, through a report reported by The National News and its translation (Baghdad Today), that “the Iraqi economy has been recovering gradually and for a while, supported by the rise in oil imports and the local policies taken by the Iraqi authorities.” The general outlook in the near term is positive even in the event of a deterioration in oil prices," he said.
    The bank praised "the role played by the decisions taken by the Sudanese government, which it said were (appropriate) in developing the economy and maintaining a continuous rate of growth in the near future," warning at the same time of "continuing dependence on oil as the country's main resource."
    The bank's expectations pointed to "a high rate of oil export for this year to reach 3.9 million barrels instead of 3.6 for last year, at a price of $83 a barrel," stressing the need for "the Iraqi authorities to take advantage of the current situation." opportunity to address the weakness in its government institutions, which the bank said had stalled.” The country's ability to properly invest its resources and provide public services appropriately.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 12:04 pm