Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary wealth: All roads are open to passing the oil law in parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary wealth: All roads are open to passing the oil law in parliament Empty Parliamentary wealth: All roads are open to passing the oil law in parliament

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Feb 2023, 5:54 am

[size=33]Parliamentary wealth: All roads are open to passing the oil law in parliament[/size]
    • Today 13:57

A member of the Oil, Gas and Natural Resources Committee, Kazem Al-Tooki, revealed that there are parliamentary efforts to pass the oil and gas law soon, indicating that all roads are clear towards passing the law.
    Al-Touki said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, that "the political situation that the country is going through is ready to accelerate the oil and gas law and all controversial laws." 

He added that "the legislation of the law will serve the oil-producing provinces," noting that "the legislation of the law is among the priorities of the government program and the political agreement within the State Administration Coalition." 
    Stressing that "the legislation of the law during the current session will be a radical solution to the dispute over oil wealth," and added that "there are efforts to pass the law in the dome of Parliament." 
    The Al-Fatah Parliamentary bloc had suggested, earlier, that the oil and gas law be approved during the current session due to the presence of the political will of all forces, including the Kurdish forces, stressing that the recent meeting of the state administration forces seriously discussed the issue in 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bama Diva likes this post

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:31 am