Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Halbousi offers condolences on the anniversary of the martyrdom of Imam Al-Kadhim {PBUH} and prai

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Halbousi offers condolences on the anniversary of the martyrdom of Imam Al-Kadhim {PBUH} and prai Empty Al-Halbousi offers condolences on the anniversary of the martyrdom of Imam Al-Kadhim {PBUH} and prai

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Feb 2023, 4:43 am

Al-Halbousi offers condolences on the anniversary of the martyrdom of Imam Al-Kadhim {PBUH} and praises the security and service efforts
    • Time: 02/17/2023 12:36:37

• Read: 546 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} Today, Friday, Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi sent condolences to the Iraqi people and the Islamic world on the anniversary of the martyrdom of Imam Musa bin Jaafar, peace be upon him.
    Al-Halbousi said in a statement, a copy of which was received by {Euphrates News}: "We offer condolences to the Arab and Islamic nations and our Iraqi people on the anniversary of the martyrdom of Imam Musa bin Jaafar Al-Kadhim, peace be upon him."
    He added, "We also commend the role of the security forces of all kinds in providing protection to visitors coming from the governorates and the capital, Baghdad, and the supporting service and medical agencies that contribute to providing their services to the visitors, asking the Almighty God to preserve our beloved Iraq, and to grant it security and stability."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:07 pm