Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Anbari politician: Austin's statements foreshadow an American plan to attack Iraq's security

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Anbari politician: Austin's statements foreshadow an American plan to attack Iraq's security Empty Anbari politician: Austin's statements foreshadow an American plan to attack Iraq's security

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Mar 2023, 5:51 am

[size=52]Anbari politician: Austin's statements foreshadow an American plan to attack Iraq's security[/size]
    • March 9 18:49

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Anbar .. 
    The leader of the Unified Anbar Alliance, Abdullah Ahmed Al-Jughaifi, warned, on Thursday, of American plans to destabilize security in Iraq.
    Al-Jughaifi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma agency, "The statements of the US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin two days ago during his visit to Erbil, during which he announced the possibility of the return of ISIS activity, left many question marks, which prompts us to demand the central government to take these statements seriously and assume its responsibilities and request explanations and clarifications about the matter." The motives for these statements and what Austin hides during his visit.
    He added, "Austin is paving the way for the implementation of a scheme aimed at destabilizing the security and stability of the country under the pretext of the return of the activity of criminal ISIS gangs, and the security deterioration in Diyala, al-Nukhaib and the Hit district in Anbar are only indications of that."
    He called on the central government to "move and investigate this dangerous statement and what it has to do with Austin's visit, and go to his forces and inform them of the preparations for the return of ISIS terrorist activity again."
    It is noteworthy that US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin warned in a statement during his visit to Erbil two days before the possibility of the return of ISIS activity in Iraq. End / 12 a.m
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 2:00 pm