Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy Speaker: All efforts are focused on approving the budget shortly after the holiday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Deputy Speaker: All efforts are focused on approving the budget shortly after the holiday Empty Deputy Speaker: All efforts are focused on approving the budget shortly after the holiday

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Apr 2023, 8:39 am

Deputy Speaker: All efforts are focused on approving the budget shortly after the holiday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Shakhwan Abdullah, affirmed that all efforts are focused on approving the general budget law, shortly after Eid Al-Fitr.
    Abdullah said in a statement to the "Rudaw" network, followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the budget was delayed a lot, and it cannot be delayed any longer, so we decided to conduct the first reading despite the objections to it."
    He explained: “Then we decided to conduct the second reading before Eid Al-Fitr, and it was agreed that the second reading of the bill will take place today, and today’s session will continue, and even if we do not finish reading and listening to the report of the Finance Committee until the time of Suhoor, we will continue reading tomorrow.”
    And he continued, "The Finance Committee will have until after Eid Al-Fitr to carry out its tasks and correct the errors contained in the draft budget law, and all efforts are to pass the general budget law shortly after Eid Al-Fitr."
    And he indicated that "parliament's powers in the field of the budget are defined by a law, and parliament can only mitigate the draft budget law and make transfers in it."

70 views
    Added 04/16/2023 - 2:38 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:16 am