Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A directive to stop construction in 21 residential complexes around Baghdad Airport and other airpor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A directive to stop construction in 21 residential complexes around Baghdad Airport and other airpor Empty A directive to stop construction in 21 residential complexes around Baghdad Airport and other airpor

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Apr 2023, 4:39 am

A directive to stop construction in 21 residential complexes around Baghdad Airport and other airports

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    The National Investment Commission directed an official letter to 21 residential complexes in the vicinity of Baghdad International Airport, to stop construction and change the gender of the land, based on a letter received from the Civil Aviation Authority.
    Documents seen by "Baghdad Today" showed a request to the Civil Aviation Authority to stop the construction of complexes and construction and to change the gender of the land in the vicinity of airports and the air attachment area until obtaining the approval of the Civil Aviation Authority.
    As a result, the Investment Commission addressed 21 complexes covered by stopping construction in the vicinity of Baghdad Airport.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:49 am