Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Mattalabi: Resolving the government changes will be after the approval of the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Mattalabi: Resolving the government changes will be after the approval of the budget Empty Al-Mattalabi: Resolving the government changes will be after the approval of the budget

Post by Rocky Fri 19 May 2023, 4:10 am

[size=52]Al-Mattalabi: Resolving the government changes will be after the approval of the budget[/size]
    • Today 08:37

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     Information/Baghdad..
    The independent politician, Saad Al-Mutalabi, confirmed on Friday that the government changes that Al-Sudani intends to make will be decided after the approval of the budget in Parliament, pointing out that the mechanism of change is still vague and unknown whether Al-Sudani bears responsibility for it or is done through the political blocs.
    Al-Muttalbi told Al-Maalouma that, "Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani, and in the event that he obtains real support from the blocs in the House of Representatives, he will move towards making changes in positions and ministerial portfolios within his cabinet."
    He added, "The government cabinet has been built on the basis of balance, but the difference in it from previous governments lies in the fact that the prime minister persuaded the political blocs to carry out the process of evaluating officials and replacing the negligent ones."
    And he indicated that "the way to change officials who fail to perform duties is still unknown, although the change is coming, whether by direct implementation by the Prime Minister or through political blocs, and this matter will take place after approving the budget and passing it in Parliament." ended 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 12:01 pm