Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad and the region are discussing joint cooperation to develop the communications sector

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad and the region are discussing joint cooperation to develop the communications sector Empty Baghdad and the region are discussing joint cooperation to develop the communications sector

Post by Rocky Thu 25 May 2023, 7:22 am

Baghdad and the region are discussing joint cooperation to develop the communications sector
    • Time: 05/25/2023 15:18:04

• Read: 26 times

{Local: Al Furat News} The Minister of Communications, Hayam Al-Yasiri, received today, Thursday, the Minister of Transport and Communications in the Kurdistan Regional Government, Anu Johar, and the two sides discussed joint cooperation to develop the communications sector.
    The media of the Ministry of Communications stated in a statement received by {Euphrates News} that "during the meeting, they discussed joint cooperation between the Federal Ministry of Communications and the Ministry of Transport and Communications in the region, in a way that serves the service and development of the communications sector, information technology and postal services." 
    The two sides stressed "the importance of concerted efforts between the center and the region and opening horizons for cooperation and exchange of experiences to raise the level of services provided in all governorates." 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 4:17 pm