Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary oil reveals political interference to obstruct the adoption of the oil and gas law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary oil reveals political interference to obstruct the adoption of the oil and gas law Empty Parliamentary oil reveals political interference to obstruct the adoption of the oil and gas law

Post by Rocky Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:21 am

[size=46]Parliamentary oil reveals political interference to obstruct the adoption of the oil and gas law[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Policy

[size][size][rtl]
    [/rtl][/size]
    [/size]

[size=30]

The Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee confirmed, on Saturday, that the road has become paved for the approval of the oil and gas law, while revealing the existence of political interference working to obstruct the legislation of the law.

Committee member Zainab al-Moussawi said, in a statement to the official agency, that "after approving the financial budget for the years (2023-2024-2025), the road is now paved for the approval of suspended laws from previous parliamentary sessions, the most important of which is the oil and gas law, which will draw the oil map in Iraq and solve problems." between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government and guarantees the rights of both parties.

Al-Moussawi added, "The Oil and Gas Committee is working to prepare the appropriate ground for approving the law very soon," revealing "the presence of political interference working to obstruct the legislation of this law within the House of Representatives."

And she stressed that "there are political forces that do not want to solve the Iraqi economic problems," indicating that "the Oil and Gas Committee is working hard to remove obstacles and resolve differences between the governments of Baghdad and Erbil."
    [/size]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:19 pm