Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political Criticism Of Trying To Obstruct The Faw Port Project To Serve Gulf Interests

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Political Criticism Of Trying To Obstruct The Faw Port Project To Serve Gulf Interests Empty Political Criticism Of Trying To Obstruct The Faw Port Project To Serve Gulf Interests

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Apr 2022, 6:20 am

[size=38]Political Criticism Of Trying To Obstruct The Faw Port Project To Serve Gulf Interests
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/10/2022 | 9:02 AM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad...
    Political parties have criticized the attempt of some parties to obstruct the completion of the Faw port in order to achieve Gulf interests in support of some personalities in the political community.
    Representative of the Coordination Framework, Muhammad Al-Ziyadi, said in a statement to "Information", that "some Gulf countries have insisted on disrupting the completion of the Faw port, in addition to the fact that some parties in the political process have sought to obstruct the project with the aim of serving Gulf interests."
    On the other hand, Haider al-Lami, a member of the State of Law coalition, told Al-Maalouma that "there are political efforts to obstruct the completion of the Faw port, as the head of the legislative authority worked to obstruct the completion of this project, as all political parties bear the responsibility for the delay in completion."
    In addition, the representative of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Aref Abdel Jalil, stressed, during his speech to “Information”, the need to speed up the completion of the Faw port and give it to Chinese companies for the purpose of completing it as quickly as possible and not obstructing the completion of the project. finished/ 25 n

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 6:00 pm