Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade takes "urgent" measures to maintain price stability, coinciding with the month of Muharram

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade takes "urgent" measures to maintain price stability, coinciding with the month of Muharram Empty Trade takes "urgent" measures to maintain price stability, coinciding with the month of Muharram

Post by Rocky Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:34 am

Trade takes "urgent" measures to maintain price stability, coinciding with the month of Muharram
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Tuesday (August 1, 2023), the Ministry of Commerce announced taking a package of measures to maintain price stability in conjunction with the month of Muharram.
    The ministry, in a statement received by "Baghdad Today," stated that "the crisis cell in the Ministry of Commerce took urgent measures to maintain price stability in conjunction with the month of Muharram," indicating, "strengthening food stores in the Ministry of Commerce." Trade with basic materials."
    And she added that "thousands of tons of basic foodstuffs (flour, adult milk, tomato paste, table eggs, grains, legumes) have been secured in its marketing outlets, in addition to the launch of a new portion of flour."
    And she indicated that "a monitoring campaign was launched to follow up prices in coordination with the security services to curb the greed of some merchants," explaining that "the readiness to run trucks loaded with basic foodstuffs in districts and districts and sell them at competitive prices has been completed."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:44 am