Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Peasant associations determine the fate of half a million agricultural dunums in Diyala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Peasant associations determine the fate of half a million agricultural dunums in Diyala Empty Peasant associations determine the fate of half a million agricultural dunums in Diyala

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Aug 2023, 4:25 am

[size=52]Peasant associations determine the fate of half a million agricultural dunums in Diyala[/size]
    • Today 11:51

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     Information / Diyala..
     Peasant associations determined, on Wednesday, the fate of half a million dunums of fertile lands in Diyala.
    The head of the local federation of agricultural associations in Diyala, Raad al-Tamimi, said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, "The winter cultivation plan in Diyala, which includes more than half a million acres of fertile land, is determined by 3 important factors, the most important of which is the direct provision of water."
    He added, "The plan will determine its fate between the next two months of October and the next, whether in postponing it or specifying the areas covered, especially since the volume of water storage in all regions of Diyala is still of concern."
    He pointed out, "The abundance of rains may lead to positive results in the agricultural plan and push to re-cultivate the same plan of 2023, but it is still too early to resolve it from now."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 7:15 pm